Friday, December 26, 2014

Project Legion Fan Post Notice!!!!

Anyone who knows me well enough is aware I love FPS games and love Eve Online which are complete polar opposites in the world of PC gaming. One game is clearly the FPS genre while Eve Online is a complete naval type of battle on a much larger scale based on a RPG skill system. I love how that skill system translate into the FPS genre.  [See Eve Uni for Dust514]

I am anxiously and very pathetically :) going through game development news anxiety syndromes, over, and over upon a bleak possibility of reading a new update on Project Legion. Which I know will not happen! But then a carrot dangles before my Capsuleer view ports. And because Sony was being attacked over the Xmas holiday much of the community can't log in to respond. I will follow up on you...oh yes...I shall! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment